Birthday

Tuesday, September 9, 2008

Nursery - In Progress



We did not know if we would have room for a chair because the furniture is so big. (Note to self - always take measurements BEFORE buying furniture.) But this chair works great and we may eventually reastin it or paint it.
This painting took me two hours to paint and I did it on the floor. By the time I got up I could barely move! Boy, did I feel old.
Justin and his dad built this bookshelf when he went to college and we had had it in the garage (Dad does it look familiar?) . We decided to paint it the same color as the wall and it blends in real nicely.

2 comments:

The Birds said...

Wow!!! You have everything almost ready!!!It looks great and you never told me you could paint!!!!

(PS I told you I would be stalking your blog... two comments in 1 day!)

Kristy

Emily said...

How sweet! The furniture is almost EXACTLY like Luke's! I love it and I know you will, too! He never climbed out of it and we just recently made it into a toddler bed since he is potty training.
It is so much fun! You'll be such a good mommy! :)