Birthday

Monday, April 20, 2009

Reagans first vacation!

Last Thursday Reagan and I flew to San Antonio to attend my brothers Air Force basic training graduation. Justin could not attend because he had baseball games that he could not miss so me and Reagan set out on her first vacation and airplane ride. The only thing that I was worried about was her ears upon landing and takeoff, but she did wonderfully. She was the perfect baby and charmed everyone around her with her smiles and "talking"! The only time she cried was when we were landing in San Antonio and I could not get her to take her pacifier and I think her ears did start to bother her. We had a wonderful visit with my family and we were all sooo glad to get to see Luke.



These pictures are really out of order. Sorry!

Laura met Reagan for the first time Thursday and she just fell in love with her! Regan feels the same way about her!





The parade was rained out Friday so they cancelled it and ended up having graduation under a shelter so that we would not get wet.



This is my Aunt Trina and Uncle George.


This is Luke seeing Reagan for the first time since she was born.
We are so proud of him!


2 comments:

The Birds said...

It looks like you two had a wonderful time with your family! I am so glad that you got to go. Reagan will probably be a world traveler. Happy you got home safely!
* Luke looks like is an "official" man...very handsome, confident, and loving his family. I know you all are very proud of him!

Emily said...

Wow! Air Force! Congrats for Luke!! I can't wait to see you sweetie someday,too!