Birthday

Monday, January 18, 2010

Ahoy Matey!

Our pirate ship has arrived! One day we were driving through Athens and saw this pirate ship and noticed the sign that it was 45% off so we went to check it out. Justin was so excited that I had to act like the adult and ask questions about it while he played. We were going to wait awhile to buy Reagan a playset but we couldn't pass up this good deal. (You know what bargain shoppers we are!) We are glad we got it because Reagan can already enjoy it. Today was such a beautiful day (68 degrees, I loved it) that we decided to try it out.
She is such a daredevil that before I could pick her up and sit her on the slide she dove and went head first. She loved it and wanted to do it over and over.






Inside the bottom of the ship. I can't wait to camp out in there.


Peek a boo



2 comments:

The Birds said...

I love it! She will be able to enjoy this for a long time! Can't wait to be able to come and play on it myself:)

Laura said...

That is SO fun!!! I'm loving the weather too...won't be long and you'll be out there everyday :0)