Birthday

Saturday, July 31, 2010

July at the Jenningses

Well it is almost that time....oh I don't even know if I can write it, SCHOOL! But we have had a great summer, it has just gone by way too fast. I have enjoyed being with Reagan every day, and am thankful that I have a job that allows me to do that for 2 months plus other breaks and vacations. Now that school is starting I am starting the countdown to our vacation in October over fall break! Here are some things that we have been doing in July:
Daddy wanted Reagan to help sort golf balls, instead she wanted to use him as a jungle gym.
Then she wanted to help me put away the laundry. Please ignore the mess!!!

She enjoyed helping daddy with his puzzle.



Loved going to church to learn about Je (thats how she says Jesus).



Helped mommy in the kitchen. This morning we were making french toast.


Visited with our friends Jeff, Kristy, Brooks, and Braden



Aggravated Austin


Had her first taste of ice cream!


Played with and in her water table!



Yummm...ate her some good corn on the cob.


And had a happy 4th


No comments: