Birthday

Monday, March 1, 2010

Cute Candids

I was looking through my camera and found some really cute pictures of Reagan that I have taken recently and just had to post some of them.
Reagan is little Miss Independent and thinks that she can feed herself. She usually wears a bib but for some reason I did not put it on her that night. Oh well, she had outgrown this outfit anyway.


The stomach virus attacked our family this week and Carmen and Austin were the first to get it. Shirley kept Anniston at her house for a couple of days and nights so that Carmen could get some rest. We asked if Anniston could come for a visit while Shirley ran some errands. Boy, two is a lot of work! I don't see how my mom did it with 3 kids under 2!


They are such good buddies!

These are some pictures of Reagan before church. She is so silly :)


Oops, forgot to turn this one!






No comments: