Birthday

Monday, March 29, 2010

More baseball fun

Baseball is in full swing now and I just wish the weather would stay warm. We went to the game tonight and it was so cold we had to leave :( Reagan loves going and is very happy to have her own chair!
This is what she does every time Justin walks by....soooo sweet!
Play ball boys.

These are Reagans friends Anslee and Natalie. They are 2 1/2 and enjoy playing with Reagan. I was feeding her some beans and rice and they came and asked if they could feed her. I told them they could take turns and Reagan went right along with it. She must have made it look really good because next thing I know they were shoveling it in their mouths! There was rice everywhere. I am sure the birds enjoyed it later.
Trying out the new chair. A perfect fit.

She was asleep before we pulled out of the parking lot! She had played her little heart out.

No comments: