Birthday

Monday, April 5, 2010

New Bed and Bows

The other night we were all playing in Reagans room and she kept on getting bows for us to put in her hair. I don't know what caused the sudden fascination with bows but as you can see from the number of bows that she has we could have played this game a long time.

Friday I decided that it would be time for us to convert her crib to a toddler bed. She hates her crib for some reason and screams when we put her in it so I decided that she might like a bed she can get in and out of. Sure enough she LOVES her new bed. She likes to get in it and play and we thought that that would be a good start to getting her used to it. Since then she has taken a nap in it and as I write this she is down for the night in it!!!! I can't believe it, I am hoping that this will work because I would like to reclaim my side of the bed. haha


No comments: