Birthday

Saturday, September 11, 2010

Night at the Fair

Well its fair time again in Meigs County and of course we had to go check it out! (I forgot my camera so I will just tell you about it) We thought Reagan would love riding the rides so we bought 20 dollars worth of tickets and took turns riding with her. She rode her first roller coaster, the BIG slide, the teacups, airplanes, and the crazy bus. She didn't mind the rides but she wasn't her usual crazy self either. So after me and Justin rode this AWFUL ride that made us both even more sick (the airplanes and teacups did us both in, we must be getting old!) we headed home and put Reagan in the bath. Well I think we could have saved ourselves the 20 dollars because she had more fun in the bath then she did at the fair!

1 comment:

kristy said...

That made me smile! She is such a cutie.... I know you have enjoyed your mom's visit too!