Birthday

Saturday, September 4, 2010

Reagan the explorer

Reagan is into EVERYTHING lately! If she is in another room and I can't hear her I know she is up to something. She loves to climb and jump off stuff and find new places to sit and explore. Here are some pictures taken just this month that show what she has been into.
She discovered that she could fit in the basket on the golf cart and thought she was so big riding around like that.
For some reason she LOVES sitting here in the closet when we are getting ready in the morning. She also loves to pull everything out of all the drawers while shes at it.



I don't know what she was thinking here! She got upset when she realized she couldn't sit up. I did have to help her out of this situation :)


I was folding clothes and turn around and she is exploring the dryer.


Reagan loves her rain boots and can put them on herself. I was cleaning out her closet and had run to another room and when I came back I caught her getting into all her lotions and powders.


CAUGHT!


No comments: