Birthday

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas at Home

We arrived home around 8:45 Christmas day and were as excited as kids about opening presents. We couldn't wait for the nexy day. Justin spoiled me again this year but I suprised him by upping my game and I think I did better than ever this year!
Reagan likes being in the bathroom with me when I get ready every morning so we bought her a little vanity for her to use (maybe that will distract her from getting into ALL my drawers). She thinks she is big stuff, she has curled and blow dried all our hair.




Our little diva.

She got another baby doll and a diaper bag.


Loved opening all her presents!



We had such a wonderful Christmas. We are SO blessed to have such wonderful family and friends! We hope that you enjoy the rest of the holiday season.

No comments: