Birthday

Sunday, December 26, 2010

Christmas Season

Christmas with the Jennings's.
We always enjoy our Christmas exchange with the family because Shirley always cooks a big meal and then Larry entertains us with a game he has made up. This year is was Deal or No Deal. With the money me and Justin won we may have to use it on marriage counseling because of the stress it caused. We learned that we could never go on a game show like that together! Reagan enjoyed playing with her cousins and unwrapping all her gifts.




For Christmas Justin bought me and Reagan this Learning Tower. It is the best thing ever!! Reagan loves helping me in the kitchen and watches everything I do so I found this tower and now she is at the right height to help me with cooking. The first thing we had to make were some Christmas cookies, she enjoyed sampling them when they were done!




She even helped me measure out all the ingredients.
Dressed for a party.
This year Reagan and Anniston were angels in the church Christmas program. I didn't know how Reagan would do because she is so shy and bashful but she loved being on stage. (Check out my facebook page for the video, so funny.)
Dancing angels.




Ready for church.

No comments: