Birthday

Tuesday, July 26, 2011

Potty and Funny Phrases

Fingers crossed...we think Reagan is finally potty trained!!! Yay, no more diapers to buy :) We have been trying for a while now and I think the turning point was a book I happened to find on her bookshelf about a girl named Hannah and her new potty. I don't even know where it came from but boy, am I glad I found it! Reagan will now use the potty and say I'm just like Hannah :)

Our big girl! (who wore panties to church Sunday night)

Reagan has also cracked me up lately. She is saying the funniest things. Her favorite phrases are No way Jose, Alrighty, and Probably. This morning she found some M&M's and she said "Mommy when I pee pee in the potty I will get a bean. How's that? Sound good?"


Enjoying her new chair a friend of mine gave her and hamming it up for the camera!








1 comment:

The Birds said...

Yay, Reagan!! We are so proud of you!!